Balkan Transfer is focused on delivering high quality and safe services to our customers. That is why we developed a range of internal procedures in order to ensure the quality of each transfer provided.
- Our vehicles are new, regularly serviced, and have all the required equipment (including but not limited to a first aid kit, fire extinguisher, etc.)
- Our vehicles are insured, including passenger insurance
- Our vehicles always have the appropriate seasonal tires
- Our vehicles are tracked via GPS
- Our contract with our drivers requires them to be physically and mentally prepared for each drive
- Before each ride, our supervisor checks with the designated driver if he has had sufficient rest
- Drivers are not permitted to drink alcohol within the 24 hours leading up to a ride. The consumption of alcoholic beverages during the ride is strictly prohibited.
- Drivers are permitted to reject an assignment if they feel tired or are unprepared in any other way without facing any penalties.
Modern and well serviced vehicles
- We use modern and well-serviced vehicles – exactly the ones you see on our website
- Our vehicles are regularly cleaned and maintained to ensure the highest quality of services
- All of our drivers have extensive experience
- All of our drivers speak English and Bosnian language
- Internal procedures ensure that our drivers will remain calm, clean, and polite in all circumstances
- Our drivers are obligated to respect all legal requirements during the drive, including speed limits
- We will never cancel the ride, even if you are the only passenger. Our car will always be there, as booked.
- Call center and phone support
- Email support
- Viber and WhatsApp support
- We supervise all aspects of our service: booking, scheduling, pick-up, drive, vehicle maintenance, driver training and attitude, and passenger satisfaction.